Player ran companies

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
deborah

Player ran companies

Post by deborah »

Greetings.
So I wish to submit this to you all. A company could be something that is ran by one person only, as well as a society, and so more people that care of it for its administration.
The ranks that are in the companies are fine, but we should give functions to each rank. I'd even suggest to add anothe rank, that is for who works side by side with the founder of the company. It could be called partner. The partner is able to promote and demote everyone, except the founder and other partners obviously.
And add more stuff such as kicking from the company.
Another thing that'd be great, would be adding a bank account esclusive for the company, where only partners will have granted access.
Another thing that would be interesting to have is a channel for all the members, with oportunity to toggle it off... or for example you could have a radiotransmitter around your wrist, like a bracelet, that allows to communicate with your colleagues, without using the crystal.
Partners, officers and the founder should have the access to the "company roster" command, as to see who works for the company.
I hope these ideas are good. Waiting for your questions, or responses.
Rias
DEV

Re: Player ran companies

Post by Rias »

These are some good ideas! Some were planned way back when Companies were first created, but I ended up distracted and never got around to implementing them. Whoops. I'll get to it one of these days! I hope people are enjoying the Company concept, and I'm sure fleshing out the mechanics for it a bit would encourage more use.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO