Labels - Removal And Types

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Zombilicious

Labels - Removal And Types

Post by Zombilicious »

Since we have this influx of people putting sticky paper labels on everything from weapons to tools to clothing, I've realized that I am less likely to buy something that has a label on it previously knowing that the only way to get rid of it appears to be placing another label over it (which I do not want on my items generally to begin with). Thus, I have thoughts:

It would be nice to have a remove label option that scrapes the sticky paper off of an item it's on currently, allowing us to repurpose items that someone's sold with a label on it already if we don't want said label but still want said item. I feel like this should be limited to things you can HOLD, thus eliminating removing them from handcarts and causing confusion, unless my second idea is received well, which is --

Alternative Label Types!

This would be things like SIGNS (which could be attached to handcarts, and not removed, once more eliminating confusion with peoples' precious handcarts), and then labels that are made from fabric, since people seem desperate to label their clothing as well, alongside the sticky paper labels. The latter two could be removable, and perhaps also only placed on items that you can hold.

Thank you for my TED talk.
:verungnr_tentacles: :vodr_trident: