Book improvements

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Xandrea

Book improvements

Post by Xandrea »

Having been using a journal rather consistently the past few days I've found that they are rather unwieldly. I do appreciate what they can do but, I've opened my journal only to have to spam page forward many times to get to a blank page.

In this vein being able to put a number in place of Forward or Back [Page 6] for example would be greatly appreciated.

Another system or two which I believe would help immensely (For those writing a lot!) Is being able to title pages.
[You flip forward to page 2 "Knight's Stand" in your leather-bound journal] Thus not being required to read every individual page to find something we are looking for. This wouldn't make titling every single page a requirement. The titles instead representing sections/chapters in the book for their related topic wherever the author chooses to add them.

To further support page titling [Page Contents] Could provide a list of every titled page in the book and their associated page number to make navigation much easier.

This very last part is by no means important but, being able to put 'tiny' objects in the book as a temporary book mark would be a nice little addition. Elsewise helpful to stop losing my writing charcoal. (I'll kill for a proper pencil.)
How many Sorcerers does it take to read a book?