Ability Suggestion: Toxin Purge

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Lexx416

Ability Suggestion: Toxin Purge

Post by Lexx416 »

Without knowing exactly how poisons will manifest here, it's very hard to make concrete suggestions around them. But something I was thinking of as I was pondering on things like Adrenaline surge (and specifically how druids get it), would be that it'd be neat to have something that either purged poisons from your system, or at least severely weakened their efficacy. I'd place it on a fairly long cooldown (honestly, at least like a bell), so that it mostly existed as a "get out of jail" free card to shrug off that fatal toxin slowing you down. I'd probably give it to Guardians, Dreadnoughts, and all Druids, and have the efficacy of the ability tied directly to Meditation with a minor boost from Druidry (and the appropriate affinities). I would ALSO have this impact ALL "foreign toxins", including any beneficial buffs derived from medicine (like a physicker's buffing concoctions, if they ever get those).
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."