Company Vaults

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Navi

Company Vaults

Post by Navi »

It's pretty straight forward. A centralized company vault that members can be granted access to in order to share resources.
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again
Onasaki

Re: Company Vaults

Post by Onasaki »

While the merits of something like this are pretty great, the flaws, IMO, outweigh the merits. Anyone with the rank set would be able to access the vault, people would need to actually keep an eye on who goes in and who goes out. The item bulk might be a problem (unless it goes in with the item change), and it gives people the ability to just make a group to literally hoard anything and everything. Which can then be abused.

I love this idea, I do, don't take my negativity for hating the idea. Just keep in mind, that a system like that would a lot of failsafes, or policies in place to make sure it's not abused.
I have two forces by my side,
One's the truth and one's a lie,
Which one's which I cannot tell,
This enigma is my hell.

Baako leads you over to the grass to graze.
Lexx416

Re: Company Vaults

Post by Lexx416 »

I like this idea. I have suggested this before. I think that having a monthly fee attached to the company bank vault (And I would make it fairly good amount, somewhere in the 5-10k riln per month range) would help curtail too much hoarding behavior.

As for fail safes, stopping people from accessing it, etc, I think that just falls, or should fall, on players. If you make the choice to pay for a company vault, you should also be vetting the people that you allow into your company. I don't really think there should need to be other fail-safes or policies made for this specific purpose.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."