What little additions or updates do you want?

Have a new general feature to suggest, or think one should be tweaked? Share your ideas here.
Lexx416

Re: What little additions or updates do you want?

Post by Lexx416 »

Bonehead wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:10 pm Have a Sorcerers initiation for Sorcerers and Nightblades. Do eeeet.

Good lore foundation for new Sorcerers, about what they are getting into.
Honestly, I think an initiation for Sorcery (probably doesn't need to be as long or in depth as Druidry) and an initiation for Occult Diagrams (again, I'd probably make it shorter still, with a slightly extended version for Arcanists that touch on complex occult diagrams) would be great thematically, if nothing else. Knowing what's sort of "expected" out of Druidry helps me, personally, with submitting ideas, as well as with the RP side of things.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Blargle

Post by Blargle »

Change the armor command to show the condition each piece is in so you don't have to examine each one individually.
Irylia

Post by Irylia »

It would be great if you could implement a way to examine an item that's sent via C.O.D. before accepting the delivery (if there already is, apologies).
It would also be nice if you could appraise items that are not fully-repaired and the game told you the market buy price with the understanding that it would sell for that much if it was fully-repaired. That way you wouldn't have to wait 24 hours (potentially) just to see how much an item might sell for at the market.
Karjus

Post by Karjus »

I'd like a notification on an attack, or when you defend, if armor has hindered your roll/success.

I'd like the combat command to display if your attack, or defense rolls, are currently hindered by injuries or encumbrance.
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Navi

Post by Navi »

The ability to draw, sort, shuffle discard cards with a deck while sitting down? Maybe please? All of the please? THankies!
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again
Avedri

Post by Avedri »

A hand towel recipe for tailors? And then the hand towels can be worn in the belt for hand drying?
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

Being able to cook multiple quantities of food at a time would be nice. It currently gets very laggy when I spam cook ten skewers worth of meat - being able to COOK <recipe item> QTY X so that you can auto-repeat the cooking command without having to spam the room would be nice.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

Can we get Coydogs added to the list of Charms and Totems that can be carved with woodworking and masonry?
Karjus

Post by Karjus »

Can we get bandages at the Triage tent in Emberlight Keep?
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
nobody

Post by nobody »

Apiculture QoL: please allow honeycomb to be stored in containers that can hold liquid (like buckets or large jars) - I really don't care if they get sticky, maybe even flag the items as dirty so that we need to go wash those sticky things.