Auto-repeating update

A place where new features are announced and discussed. (Feature suggestions go in the suggestions topic.)
Rias
DEV

Auto-repeating update

Post by Rias »

I've updated the auto-repeating framework, which was largely a back-end update to make it easier to implement and tweak auto-repeating actions. A few actions will now have slightly different or updated message, or appearances when listed in room occupants. The prompt will now generally be more verbose about what your character is actively doing with auto-repeating tasks. Please report any bugs or anomalies via the BUG command in-game.

With it being so much easier to implement auto-repeating tasks, now's a good time to bring up actions that could potentially made into auto-repeating ones. First on my list is leatherworking! Any other ideas, post them here.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
nobody

Re: Auto-repeating update

Post by nobody »

Tailoring is also in need of that kind of update, please and thank you.
nobody

Re: Auto-repeating update

Post by nobody »

I don't know your design goals for hillant unguent creation and other potential future medical concoctions, but medical concoct hillant unguent is currently instantaneous instead of repeating roundtime (see this thread for more dissimilarities with other crafting processes http://cogg.contrarium.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=481).