Faewyr origins

A place to share those crazy "out there" theories that staff won't give any official comment on.
nobody

Faewyr origins

Post by nobody »

Rias wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:10 pm I've been getting some messages lately about crazy (and interesting!) COGG-related lore theories that I can't officially comment on, as well as some more out-there stuff that's clearly just tangentially-related crazy talk (I've already moved one existing thread about such crazy talk into this forum). I've just set up this new "Crackpot Theories" forum for the BBS so people can share and discuss these things without worrying they might not be appropriate for other areas of the BBS.
Thank you! Thank you for giving me a proper place for this post.
Discord, #Game, Kaiju wrote: @Nobody I'm not sure if you want to mention that after the Father was finished with the Giganti, that he started on the next project of making perfect beings? Or is that too niche.
Now officially head-canon, the Mountain Father made Giganti, they were kinda meh, so he wanted to do better, and then bam, the Faewyr came into being. Coincidence? I think not!