help recall

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
nobody

help recall

Post by nobody »

I want to add a wiki page for the recall command, but I don't know what all recall works with and also I'm not certain my understanding of the recall command is correct. If you can help contribute, please do
Future Wiki Page wrote: The recall command provides details on some things considered common knowledge in the lost lands. You can recall details about the following:
- thornleaf
Lexx416

Re: help recall

Post by Lexx416 »

You can recall about EMBERBERRY as well.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

It might be more prudent to mention that you will be prompted to recall information about items when examining them than to try and list every item that has recallable information.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
nobody

Post by nobody »

Rias wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:01 am It might be more prudent to mention that you will be prompted to recall information about items when examining them than to try and list every item that has recallable information.
Will do - I wasn't sure if it was only items that could be recalled or if other non-object things could be recalled also.