Voice Chat notes 2021 Mar 19

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
nobody

Voice Chat notes 2021 Mar 19

Post by nobody »

Notes from today's voice chat:

COGG is a four letter acronym, the official meaning is seeeecret
new combat area, behind the scenes: better mob templating (easier to customize AI)
new combat area, behind the scenes: having mobs decide: do I group or not?
rigging the rules: NPCs follow energy and balance constraints just as PCs do
policy change discussions: good feedback, still reading through all of it
brainstorming: hitting 0% nutrition - morale damage and sanity damage
game design: how do primalists fit into the druid set? greater resistance to insanity, can the lean the deepest into the primalist abilities; also most melee capable scholar, but the least combat-capable druid
non-warrior combat discussion: non-warriors could have a range of inferior (compared to warrior) options to still make combat interesting
balance discussion: balance is a resource, non-warriors rarely build or spend balance, balance vs multiple opponents
new combat area, todo: group mechanics will make it such that defenses get pushed down when you are being attacked by multiple opponents - this will stack with side by side / combat choreography for PCs (grouping up against an NPC) and NPCs (that group up against PCs and have the relevant training/ability sets)
banditry: Hart will return. Eventually. With friends.
militia soldier mobs: don't follow normal description/name things (and they're not going to)
capturable resources: post your ideas for these on the BBS. Fun suggestion of OOC boards or propaganda posters
lore: The Brownlands conflict is still ongoing, things aren't great there
lore: Lore drop progress has been made, things have been written, there will be a lore drop announcement in due course of time

lots of discussion of how great brawling would be for more RP level fighting

Let me know if I've left anything out!