This is not an RPI MUD

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
Rias
DEV

This is not an RPI MUD

Post by Rias »

While the answer to the question "Is this an RPI environment?" on the FAQ was originally somewhat ambiguous in that it was neither confirmed nor denied, I've recently updated it to a decisive "no":
Is this an RPI (Roleplay-Intensive) environment?

No. Roleplayers of all kinds are welcome here, from the power-emoter to the RP minimalist, and even the folks who are making their very first foray into an RP environment. That said, I strive to make this world feel like a real and living one. NPCs should be treated like people instead of like lesser artificial life forms. A character's actions should be expected to have consequences.
While I'm hopeful that our game will be an excellent place for people to find fun and meaningful roleplay, I also want to ensure that roleplayers of all stripes and dedication levels feel welcome and comfortable here, from the shy and the casual to the super-social eloquent emoters. Look at it just like real life: Some people are more socially reserved, others are expressive and outgoing.

Note: The game is still (and always will be) RP-Enforced, meaning it's not allowed to break character in in-character environments.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO