Voicechat: Saturday 2nd July 2pm MST (Post questions here)

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
tulpa

Voicechat: Saturday 2nd July 2pm MST (Post questions here)

Post by tulpa »

A little late, this week, apologies.

Please put your questions for Rias (the developer) here, for this week's voicechat.

Do take a look at previous threads for examples if you're not sure what to ask. Please also do a cursory forum search to see if your question has already been answered to your satisfaction.

Psst, 2pm MST on Saturday is 2 bells post-zenith on Citisday, in-game.
jerc

Re: Voicechat: Saturday 2nd July 2pm MST (Post questions here)

Post by jerc »

Do centaurs exist in the mythologies of any of cogg's cultures?

Someone mentioned a "horse lady" today and I wasn't sure if it would be OOC or not to crack a centaur joke about it :joy:
Teri

Post by Teri »

Bumping this for today
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
tulpa

Post by tulpa »

Do shadow familiars have recognisable features, allowing PCs to differentiate them from other familiars? Do they take on aspects of their master's appearance?
rocode

Post by rocode »

Have any logistical plans been made for the Mistveil release? i.e. transferring vault contents, bank account, room rent, etc?
tacos

Post by tacos »

will their be other guns besides pistols, will rifles, or revolvers be introduced?
rocode

Post by rocode »

Currently, corpse dragging is very difficult, you can't place a corpse on a horde or cart, and the methods of speeding it up feel exploiting.

I like corpse dragging, as it feels like a good community thing to do, but even with my 600 energy, it takes quite a time investment for even one corpse. It would feel more worth it if there was some type of incentive, like a faction rep or something, to make it worth it beyond the goodwill gesture.

Some type of Physicker buff to corpse handling would be cool, if not on top of being able to put corpses into stuff.
Teri

Post by Teri »

With the majority of the quarantine being in the west, and the Huecatn being located vast jungle valley in western Arad I'm curious about the geography of any traveling outside the valley to say, Shadgard. Or any vague geography knowledge.
(Starting vc if any wish to join)
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time