Game-Scry MUD listing

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
Lexx416

Re: Game-Scry MUD listing

Post by Lexx416 »

Rias wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:39 pm Those are good points. I should probably also have at least blurb-pages for all the races/homelands before the game is considered "released released". I've added the Alpha tag for now.
As a suggestion - if you ever add a "this is a work in progress!" blurb to a wikipage/helpfile, it might be nice to include a "but you can post suggestions HERE!" tag with a link to the BBS.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Frisbee

Post by Frisbee »

First of all, many congratulations! COGG is by far the best mud I've ever played, along with CLOK, but that's slightly out of the competition, right now. Second, I'm not sure if any VI players tried upvoting it, or navigating that particular site, in general? I think I tried hitting upvote on the stupid thing about a dozen times but nothing happened, and my screen reader didn't particularly like the way it displayed a lot of different things, like lists, and there was no way I could navigate via headings, lists, or anything else that's helpful. I'd appreciate confirmation that the page is sort of inaccessible by anyone who's visited it. Anyway, that's relatively unimportant! Congratulations, again!
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

It's one of those websites that notifies you of success further down on the webpage. It is accessible.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

We're still at the top of the MUD list, but only leading by one vote! If anyone hasn't voted but thinks COGG is worthy of it, we'd appreciate more upvotes. I'd also love to see a review or two up there, if anyone has the time and inclination to write a few words about how they feel about the game. COGG's game-scry page can be found here: https://mud.game-scry.online/game/cogg
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO