Voicechat: 11th June 2022 2pm MST (Post your questions here)

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
tulpa

Voicechat: 11th June 2022 2pm MST (Post your questions here)

Post by tulpa »

Hello happy campers.

Same as usual, please post your questions for Rias the dev here, and see previous posts for examples if you're not sure on what the deal is.

The voicechat is at 2pm MST (which is 2 bells post-zenith in-game), and all are welcome.
Lexx416

Re: Voicechat: 11th June 2022 2pm MST (Post your questions here)

Post by Lexx416 »

When do we get to know what the symbol/sigil for the Adventurer's Guild is? (and/or: What is the symbol for the Adventurer's Guild?)
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Teri

Post by Teri »

I'm curious about any motivations or background of the Adventurer Guild teaching what it does.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Teri

Post by Teri »

The answer for one of the questions, and in regard to the symbol one I will be writing a bbs post

Q:I'm curious about any motivations or background of the Adventurer Guild teaching what it does.
A: There is a lot of demand with a lot of people ending up in the lost lands unwillingly who need to learn survival skills. They don't have the resources to teach everyone and require people to join to learn at the guild.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time