Voicechat Questions May 21st

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
Teri

Voicechat Questions May 21st

Post by Teri »

Place your questions for the next voice chat (Delayed, as I forgot Tulpa was away and they were writing these the last while.)
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Bonehead

Re: Voicechat Questions May 21st

Post by Bonehead »

Question, what kind of bear is best?
Wut?
Serity

Post by Serity »

Is there a writing shorthand for pre-zenith and post-zenith times? I've been using '2pz' in my in-game notes for post-zenith, but not sure if there's an applicable one for before noon, or if 'pz' is even recommended for afternoon. Same question for minutes and so on since an entire world writing out 'two bells and three chimes post-zenith' all the time feels like it would be really annoying (especially on ledgers).

A, if I understand right: Modern time conventions work as well, such as sixteen bells in place of two bells post-zenith, or you can use colon format such as 8:45. "pz" is acceptable in writing (at least for personal notes).

The below was answered by Kaiju.

Assassin's Mark claims that it gives "an attack reroll, an ambush reroll". Is there any clarification on what "an ambush reroll" is? Does this increase the chances of defensive reduction towards reaching the -3 limit? It doesn't add an additional defensive reduction, at least.

What can you tell us about RPAs? Do they stack "duration"? How long do they last?
Last edited by Serity on Sat May 21, 2022 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karjus

Post by Karjus »

Serity wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:25 am Is there a writing shorthand for pre-zenith and post-zenith times? I've been using '2pz' in my in-game notes for post-zenith, but not sure if there's an applicable one for before noon, or if 'pz' is even recommended for afternoon. Same question for minutes and so on since an entire world writing out 'two bells and three chimes post-zenith' all the time feels like it would be really annoying (especially on ledgers).

Assassin's Mark claims that it gives "an attack reroll, an ambush reroll". Is there any clarification on what "an ambush reroll" is? Does this increase the chances of defensive reduction towards reaching the -3 limit? It doesn't add an additional defensive reduction, at least.

What can you tell us about RPAs? Do they stack "duration"? How long do they last?
2) It gives a reroll on the stealth vs perception of the actual ambush attack. As in, whether you succeed in getting defense reductions or not.

3) RPAs stack duration. Only tick down if you actually have experience in your bucket.
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."