Voice chat questions for Saturday March 12th 14:00 MST.

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
Teri

Voice chat questions for Saturday March 12th 14:00 MST.

Post by Teri »

The next voicechat will be Saturday March 12, at 14:00 MST. That's Citisday, Markum 12, at 2 bells post-zenith. Toss in any questions you have.

Current discord questions:

Q: The room description for the South Courtyard Path in Stormholdt Castle mentions a public inn visited by 'travelers and merchants' as well as residents. Will we get to see more of the settlement in Stormholdt at some point?

Q: Does the eastern gate of Stormholdt represent the Lost Lands' north-eastern border? Could you give us a broad hint as to what lies beyond?

Q: Does the Vitality ability have an impact on items produce in a room? (IE: foraged goods, fish, hunted critters, goods produced by animals, crops)

Q: The Vitality ability draws from surrounding Druids pretty heavily. Presumably, the Vatality ability is drawing from natural spirits or similar entities, but one, what distinguishes a horse from a normal human in this case, and two, what distinguishes a Druid and a normal human in this case?

Q: Any chance we could get different types of Brigandine/Ridgeleather gloves and boots, I.E. spiked/plated knuckles, metal-toes etc?

Q: Curious for any info about how exactly intuition effects skills.
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time