Updated "CLOK" section of the FAQ (and preservation desires)

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
Vaelin

Re: Updated "CLOK" section of the FAQ (and preservation desires)

Post by Vaelin »

Jackdaw, kildrdale and mirror lake please. I hate myself for this, but Thaelsh please.
(Insert appropriate smiley)
Rilulth

Post by Rilulth »

Jackdaw Trail, Willow Asylum (I have some ideas for that place!) and the Desert of Desolation were all favourite places of mine.

Pyrewoods and Dwaedn Vil were also fantastic RP areas, and the Snowpine Lodge.

Far too many places and areas I'd like to see, but I'm also excited for the new areas we will make for you all.
tulpa —
If we ever get player housing, Mistralite houseshares are going to be full of this stuff. "Damnit who let the thousand-year old angry venomous moths out of their velvet pouch again?"
artus

Post by artus »

My god, I forgot mirror lake. That's also my favorite place! Oh, and keth/emleth, anyone thought of that? I kinda picture some of them a bit like smaller version of newemberlight or something, or some hamlet full of nasties. Miss those old days.
The entire Cauldwell city is cryomancy based though if I remember correctly. Wonder how it'd be if it's here. Also, rakkan woods anyone? That one's nice too. Either that or caper river, or both.:)
Hey, someone mentioned desert of desolation. How bout our legendary mighty dracolin landmark like obsidian crags?
I'm actually piling up cool areas here. But of all things, one area with rather interesting lore behind it (which wsn't yet explored at least during my stay on Clok) was tanglewood. Would be interesting to see it here again with some lore.
Prism

Post by Prism »

Also obligatory how didn't anyone say stone canyon how dare you, including my past self. How dare you me. Everyone yell at me
"The sky, above the clouds; A rainbow that fate has devoured
I gave up Hope
But I'm not going to be lost tomorrow; Even if it is hell
I'm gonna' crawl. "
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

Prism wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:30 pm Also obligatory how didn't anyone say stone canyon how dare you, including my past self. How dare you me. Everyone yell at me
I want stone canyon, except I know people will go and bother the poor Hyra =(
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Rastaban

Post by Rastaban »

Whispering Forest, Thaelsh, Flannigan's crypt. But my forever favorite, the scarecrow farm.