What are you waiting on?

If the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, discuss it here.
Rias
DEV

What are you waiting on?

Post by Rias »

We've seen more activity over the past few days, so I thought I'd ask: What is it you want to be able to do, but are still waiting on? Guilds/classes are top priority at the moment (which include magic/occultism), I know I need to get those ready and available. Anything besides that? Now's the time to get the thing you want prioritized.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Spearman

Re: What are you waiting on?

Post by Spearman »

Trainers for all skills seems to be what's really holding me back. I really don't know what's available and what isn't, but I think that's a great start.

Guilds are top-top for me too.
Keleran

Post by Keleran »

Make available remedies to treat afflictions players can currently suffer from.
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

Probably seeing Bushcraft expanded out more, as well as seeing the Lore skill implemented, with lore things to study and do.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Math321

Post by Math321 »

Besides occult stuff? Well, I'm excitedly waiting on the Library of Qamar becoming a more useful resource for characters. The Library has a lot of places to use the study command at, but those haven't been set up properly yet. Being able to study skills is handy!
SilverMoon

Post by SilverMoon »

Well I hardly need to say it, since you know it's me and everyone and their mom knows but I wants to make all the foods!!!
No but seriously, I can't wait for more crafts to come out, because currently the way my char concept is, the crafts I want to be able to do, like herbalism glassworking and cooking aren't out.
So I can only grind one skill.
Therefore, my cogent answer beyond making all the foods, is for the lovely crafties to come out and play.