Thank You Rias

Socialize with the COGG player community
Lexx416

Thank You Rias

Post by Lexx416 »

Hey there! I just wanted to drop some appreciation for Rias, and all of the hard work he's done on games throughout the years. Especially when it comes to Lore, and Worldbuilding. I'm designing a campaign setting from scratch for a D&D game I'm running, and while sometimes everything just flows onto paper, it's crazy how much time and energy and motivation it can take to write it all down, especially "Deep Lore" (as I've seen Rias call it) that the players may NEVER encounter.

So thank you, Rias! By and large the most fun I have on any game I've played of yours is exploring and learning about the world, and working on my game has given me a newfound appreciation for the work and effort I can see that you've put into everything you've had a hand in. =)
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Karjus

Re: Thank You Rias

Post by Karjus »

I can definitely chime in with that.

Despite it being a work in progress, I love how much depth is obviously in mind with each system, and piece of lore. Can't wait to watch it expand.
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

Karjus wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:03 pm I can definitely chime in with that.

Despite it being a work in progress, I love how much depth is obviously in mind with each system, and piece of lore. Can't wait to watch it expand.
Absolutely. The depth of lore here inspires me me to try to be better when it comes to world building, tbh.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Thank you! Working on this project really is a joy, and a big part of that is knowing that there are people out there who take an interest in it.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO