Funny stuff thread

Socialize with the COGG player community
silly

Re: Funny stuff thread

Post by silly »

You complain, "Tired of waking up and finding fifty things to be confused about."
Sierra laughs at you!
Speaking to you, Crispus suggests, "Here's another. This canteen? Full of salt water."
Crispus taps the canvas-covered iron canteen (closed) he is wearing.
Sierra blinks at Crispus.
Speaking to Crispus, you ask, "How salty?"
Crispus opens a canvas-covered iron canteen.
Crispus removes a canvas-covered iron canteen of briny seawater (open) from his fine wolf leather belt.
Crispus offers to give you a canvas-covered iron canteen of briny seawater (open).
You may accept or decline the offer.
You accept Crispus's offer and are now holding a canvas-covered iron canteen of briny seawater (open).
You carefully examine a canvas-covered iron canteen of briny seawater (open) that you are holding ...
It has briny seawater in it. It's full.
Speaking to you, Crispus suggests, "The saltiest."
You take a drink from your canvas-covered iron canteen of briny seawater (open).
Blech! You fight back a gag reflex as you drink some briny seawater.
Crispus stares at you.
Sierra says, "Bleh."
You slowly say, "Um. Noo... No no no. Yes."
You shake your head.
You offer to give a canvas-covered iron canteen of briny seawater (open) to Crispus.
Speaking to you, Crispus incredulously wonders, "Did you ju--."
Using your hands, you work at washing a wash basin at a wash basin.
A wash basin is now clean.
Teri

Post by Teri »

A light ebony coydog arrives from the south.

A light ebony coydog trots into the Commons, making its way up to your feet with something in its
mouth. Sitting down at the woman's feet, it then proceeds to cough up whatever was in its mouth with
a wretching noise. It then stands up, wags its tail and disappears back into the crowd.

A light ebony coydog drops a heavily-chewed ebony coydog burlap doll.

You cackle!

You pick up a heavily-chewed ebony coydog burlap doll.

Sarah blinks.

examine doll
You carefully examine a heavily-chewed ebony coydog burlap doll that you are holding ...
This doll would be cute and cuddly perhaps, if it wasn't heavily-chewed. Seemingly hastily put
together from the crude stitching, it could really be anything thanks to the damaged nature of its
form with legs, a face, and a tail fashioned from simple dyed cloth stuffed with sawdust. A battered
tiny leather collar has been fastened around its neck, and there are two tear marks where it looks
like someone has ripped eyes off.
It is a small item, mainly made of burlap.
(The following scripted commands can be used on this item: hug, pet)
Roundtime: 3 seconds.

Orion laughs!

Orion sits down on a bench.

Sarah says, "Disgusting. But also endearing."
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Teri

Post by Teri »

I laughed stupidly drinking my coffee and imagined dunking my characters head in the dye vat.
`Speaking to you, Baako says, "It's fine though, the amount of dye in the market you can just spend a day recoloring those 'gray' strands."`
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Talyn

Post by Talyn »

Baako approves of this message
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias
Frisbee

I Got You, Crispus!

Post by Frisbee »

You nod in greeting.
Sera waves at you.
Meridiana applauds.
Speaking to Meridiana, Sera says, "That one has the same name as me."
Sera points at you.
Speaking to you, Sera asks, "Isn't that right?"
Speaking to you, Meridiana exclaims, "Hello, Fayenix Asteria Incarnadine Sarah Cornelius Argeng Stuart IV!"
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Frisbee

Hey, Brother!

Post by Frisbee »

Orion gestures at you, then at a tall athletic ebon-haired youthful man with light brown skin and amber eyes. "Sarah, my brother. Brother, sarah. There you go".
Orion grins.
Maya beams happily!
Speaking to a tall athletic ebon-haired youthful man with light brown skin and amber eyes, you vaguely offer, "Hello, brother."
Maya giggles at you!
Orion snorts.
Orion pokes his finger at a tall athletic ebon-haired youthful man with light brown skin and amber eyes.
Speaking to a tall athletic ebon-haired youthful man with light brown skin and amber eyes, Orion asks, "You sleeping?"
Speaking to a tall athletic ebon-haired youthful man with light brown skin and amber eyes, Maya vaguely echos, "Hello, brother."
?Brat? says, "Sorry, we just returned from the library, they might be a little tired."
Orion says, "I will let him do his own introduction. He likes doing that."
You will now recall a tall athletic ebon-haired youthful man with light brown skin and amber eyes as Brother.
Maya asks, "Ya mean his name ain't brother?"
Speaking to Orion, Brother disappointingly scolds, "I was certain you would mess introductions up, brother."
Speaking to Brother, Maya says, "His name ain't brother."
Maya grins.
Speaking to Brother, Orion says, "You know i don't like spending five minutes just to say my name's orion."
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
Frisbee

A Song About Shadgard

Post by Frisbee »

I died when I returned from lunch and saw this in my mud client output feed thingy. Congrats to whomever sang this.
[ESP-GRAY]: An indigo entity sings, "Oh Shadgard, my Shadgard, my sweet mountain home. It's skies are bleak, and it's mountains are cold. Oh Shadgard, my Shadgard, the place of we're all free! Where we hang the sorcerers, and suggest banning others with glee! Oh Shadgard, my Shadgard, so wonderful, so happy, so kind, except for those they'd leave behind! Such a free place, with no fear, no anger, no hate. Where all of the spies, sorcerers, and free-thinkers, get kicked out of the gate!"
Frisbee

Fashion Update!

Post by Frisbee »

Let me preface this by apologising for spamming this thread with something like four posts in a row. I just feel like these tiny bits of hilarity should be archived and shared, and the characters participating in such RP should be celebrated. I hope you good beans can forgive me. Anyway, on with the post.
Roen offers to give you a thick parchment package (open).
You may accept or decline the offer.
You blink.
You accept Roen's offer and are now holding a thick parchment package (open).
You amusedly mumble, "Must find something to put in, now."
Sarah has apparently decided to upturn the package and make a makeshift head covering on top of her existing hat.
Roen turns to look at you, opens his mouth to speak, and halts with a blank stare.
Sarah grins widely and tips her package to Roen as if it were a top hat.
Roen quietly says, "I do not understand the fashions of today."
Marcuson

Post by Marcuson »

I tried some Stupid Duelist Tricks last night by seeing if someone could someone levitate a stool so that Dylan could Flip Flank off it in combat. (He could!) During the roleplay of all this, once people realized what I was doing, I got some wonderfully funny comments OOC.
[FROM Roen (OOC)]: dylan invents the mobility scooter

[FROM Crispus (OOC)]: YES

[FROM Crispus (OOC)]: UNLIMITED POWER
Maina

Post by Maina »

[#WHO] * Moreover just logged out.

[#WHO] * Moreover just logged in.

[#WHO] * Moreover just logged out.

[#WHO] * Moreover just logged in. Anyone else experiencing deja vu?
Amused me.