Being a little hermity for a bit

Socialize with the COGG player community
Rias
DEV

Being a little hermity for a bit

Post by Rias »

Just an explanation for why I'm going to be hermity on Discord (and possibly a little on the in-game channels) for a bit. Activity for the game has picked up, which is awesome and super encouraging. I'm working harder then ever on trying to get things to release state, so thank you everyone for your interest, your enthusiasm, and to those bringing friends over! The only downside for me is I don't handle a lot of simultaneous direct communications well, and it makes me a little anxious. That's why I'm staying quiet on Discord and avoiding private messages and the like. I can already think of some people feeling apologetic for messaging me - please don't be! I promise this isn't due to any particular thing anyone said, or to any particular person or people. Everything has been positive, it's just that it's been a lot all at once, and I haven't done well juggling it all along with managing work on the project.

I'll continue to be active on the BBS and will be hopefully only a little less-active on #ooc while I recharge my social batteries. I'll also continue to join voice, because I love voicing with you all - it's one of my favorite things that I look forward to doing on Fridays. I'm primarily just avoiding private messages. Thank you again to everyone for making working on this project so much fun! I can't wait to release more things I've got in the works.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Rias
DEV

Re: Being a little hermity for a bit

Post by Rias »

Part II (different reason): I'm going to be scarce on discord for a bit, and while working on COGG I'll have the #OOC channel on ignore. I'll continue to monitor the BBS and the bug report feed as usual, so please use the BUG command for bugs you experience, and extra please if some good suggestions or feedback discussions come up on #OOC, don't forget to post a summary or something on the BBS so I see them!

As always, thank you all for your interest in this project. I love trying to make this game a place you all can enjoy spending time in.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO