Does anyone play music?

Socialize with the COGG player community
Shaula

Does anyone play music?

Post by Shaula »

When I play COGG, I like to listen to music that I think could be heard in the game world. I listen to a lot of harp, and acoustic guitar. It got me wondering, does anyone here play an instrument, and would you be willing to share some recordings?
Lexx416

Re: Does anyone play music?

Post by Lexx416 »

I play the ukulele as a hobby. I've been doing it for... Three or four years now I think. I'm self taught. I'm on a few recordings on YouTube that I did with a friend of mine who's a singer in a local band. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzlHKdNxDHI This one is my favorite.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Shaula

Post by Shaula »

That was really good, Lexx! You and your friend definitely have talent. Please share when you do more!

Is anyone else willing to share their musical talents? Don't be shy.
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

Shaula wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:33 am That was really good, Lexx! You and your friend definitely have talent. Please share when you do more!

Is anyone else willing to share their musical talents? Don't be shy.
Thank you kindly! If you poke around her YouTube channel, we have three or four other covers.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Prism

Post by Prism »

Yes, thread necro-ing.

I've played trumpet for the better part of.. Ah. God. 15 years now? Something like that. I'm also trying to self-teach myself guitar, but that's coming a lot more slowly because I have a lack of patience and calluses.

I don't think I have anything of me personally, recording-wise. But i'm going to peruse my hard-drives and see if I can't find something either way.
"The sky, above the clouds; A rainbow that fate has devoured
I gave up Hope
But I'm not going to be lost tomorrow; Even if it is hell
I'm gonna' crawl. "