General Voice chat

Socialize with the COGG player community
Talyn

General Voice chat

Post by Talyn »

Not everyone likes discord and wants to voice chat so I completely understand, but I was thinking about the OOC/Game chat discussion going on. While there is the off-topic channel in discord. I was thinking that maybe we could hope into casual socialization voice chat 1 time a week to get to know your fellow players. Not really asking questions about the game but just a general fun time on voice chat. I don't really have a date or time but just thought I would throw the idea out there. Just thought it would be fun to hang out once a week and just chat there rather then blow up the chat channel.
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias
Prism

Re: General Voice chat

Post by Prism »

I’m all for it personally. It was rather pleasant elsewhere, and I always like an excuse to ramble about nonsense.

Considering the official productive one is on Fridays, why not do this one on Saturdays?
"The sky, above the clouds; A rainbow that fate has devoured
I gave up Hope
But I'm not going to be lost tomorrow; Even if it is hell
I'm gonna' crawl. "
tulpa

Re: General Voice chat

Post by tulpa »

I'm all for this. I pretty much have to go straight to bed after voice chat on Fridays, because of timezone stuff, so another day/time would be great!