Physicker Observations and Suggestions

Seekers of knowledge, from physickers to alchemists to occultists.
Avedri

Physicker Observations and Suggestions

Post by Avedri »

Quality of Life Changes:
  • When PCs go on-duty, would it be possible for NPCs to go off-duty? To the back room? Not only do the sometimes get the jump on treatment if someone comes in and lays down but sometimes they just randomly seem to tend even when I'm there on duty. Also people coming into the infirmary might not realize there is a PC on duty.
  • I'm not sure if it's connected to medical skill (I have 200) but targeting a specific area seems broken. (Tend left leg will result in the head being tended)
  • If there are two NPC patients and you give one medical rest, sometimes even when using the full name it targets the most recent patient which results in the NPC physicker stepping in.
  • I think concocting should have some round time but also give some XP.
Suggestions:
  • Would love to see different task opportunities that involve going to other towns and working there for a "shift."
  • Would love to see the potential for "house calls" within Shadgard/Notshad. Ex. "There was an accident over at the mine" Maybe you have to use your own resources or there is a "medical travel kit" given when you pick up the task that allows you to just administer to that one patient.
  • Obviously I think there is a huge potential for other "sanitizing" tasks as well but I'm also happy to RP those things out in lieu of making them official things.