Task: Shelve Books

Seekers of knowledge, from physickers to alchemists to occultists.
Rias
DEV

Task: Shelve Books

Post by Rias »

It's the very first Scholar task! And it's not very exciting, but hey - it's a start. Head over to the Nexus in the Scholar Guild area of the Library and grab a task to shelve books where they belong down in the stacks. It's not glorious, but doesn't it help you feel all properly scholarly?
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
nobody

Re: Task: Shelve Books

Post by nobody »

I already tried it out (twice) and I love it! Let me know if you'd like more suggestions for book titles.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I intend to expand the book titles over time, and I'm happy to take suggestions. Glad you like it in all its mundane glory!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
nobody

Post by nobody »

I'm sure I haven't hit all of the titles yet, but I'm also getting duplicates with each set and haven't seen any arithmetic texts, so I'll start with some of those:
Remedial Arithmetic, Geometric Shapes and Measures, Theory of Numerical Sets, Dice and Cards: A Guide to Practical Probability, Analysis of Numbers, and Sums and Finite Series
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Small update: Book titles should no longer show up again until all other titles have been cycled through first. Meaning you shouldn't see the same title pop up multiple times in a row anymore.

Thanks for the title suggestions!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
nobody

Post by nobody »

A few recommendations for the current events stacks:
Canim Sightings 1210-1218, Blackwater: Precursor to Invasion, and Implications of Sentient Resen Infestation