Triage Certification

Seekers of knowledge, from physickers to alchemists to occultists.
nobody

Triage Certification

Post by nobody »

Rias wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:11 pmGot ideas for abilities and facilities? Post them on this board, because I'll totally forget them if you tell me about them through DMs/PMs.
I would love to see a triage certification that allowed an on-duty physicker to be assigned to tend to multiple patients at once and generally skewed the patients toward more severely injured, requiring some level of thought about who to treat first and should I bandage this person because that's going to be several seconds faster than suturing.
Navi

Re: Triage Certification

Post by Navi »

Perhaps this could be an event driven ordeal instead of it being like, oh I feel like healing a bunch of people all at once now, med onduty bloody battle. Or something. I always looked at the infirmaries as being places where medical students go. The wounds sorta cap out around 300-400, everything after that is just gravy from what I was able to tell, so it's not like there's an in game shortage of healers, they just don't own their own shops. So when you've a team of healers, it's kind of unrealistic that they'd be like, oh here's 10 people for you to heal, and for you, here's 1. That's just my opinion though.
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again