Guildhall Suggestions

Seekers of knowledge, from physickers to alchemists to occultists.
Maina

Guildhall Suggestions

Post by Maina »

A thread for general suggestions for the library, as it pertains to being the guildhall for Scholars.

First:

Warriors and Adventurers teach a wide variety of skills in their guild halls. Scholars, by comparison, do not. While this is somewhat inspired by being an exile and unable to visit Shadgard, I think it would be good if the class rooms also taught skills that are useful to the relevant classes, such as:

Primalists: Melee, Climb (they have powers that work with these, but they shall not be listed due to the fact that they are secret), possibly also Perception and Swimming to help them find future places that teach new abilities

Warlock: Stealth (shadow cloak/shadow orb), Ranged Combat (needed for most of their spells + raw casts)

Arcanist: Perception (Uyto), Stealth (Terlu), Dodge (Iquaj)

Physicker: I do not think they presently use any skills that they are not already taught.
Maina

Re: Guildhall Suggestions

Post by Maina »

I also suggested this in the QoL thread, but it would be incredibly helpful for the shop to sell labels for research papers and Warlock vials. Scholars probably use labels more than anyone else.