Places To Sit For Primalists

Seekers of knowledge, from physickers to alchemists to occultists.
Zombilicious

Places To Sit For Primalists

Post by Zombilicious »

The Primalist alcove is really cool (I would love to see more things to look at in it), but it would be nice if we had something to sit on. It has a fireplace, so if we had those woven grass mats like in Heidrun's secret cave place, that would be neat! It'd let Primalists feel like they can go there and chill and zen and talk, and might facilitate more RP. Just saying.

Maybe.
:verungnr_tentacles: :vodr_trident:
Rias
DEV

Re: Places To Sit For Primalists

Post by Rias »

Zombilicious wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:17 am It has a fireplace, so if we had those woven grass mats like in Heidrun's secret cave place, that would be neat!
It is now so!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Agelity

Re: Places To Sit For Primalists

Post by Agelity »

While sitting in said room (very nice mats, thank you again!), I noticed the room description describing the smoke from the central firepit going up and out of the room, though it's not particularly clear where exactly it goes. Does the smoke go through some sort of chimney or opening above the room? Due to wanting to protect what few books they have, I imagine they'd want to have some sort of covering for the room to keep the snow and rain out, but it did have me curious how they'd also have the smoke not just fill the room (which would be unideal for everyone, as I'm sure everyone quite enjoys the firepit; I know I do :D ).

Speaking of places to look up at the sky in the library, perhaps a spot could be added to the celestial balcony (and perhaps to atrium that it's above)? The atrium room mentions a skylight, which can be viewed, but there's currently no way to view the sky proper without stepping outside (looking at the skylight only shows the skylight description)... a totally viable option, but it seems fitting that scholars may prefer to observe the sky in an environment where their papers and writing implements won't get sullied. Thoughts?