Guild hall?

Rangers, bards, treasure hunters, rogues - anyone with a love for the adventurous lifestyle beyond the town walls.
ocayucos

Guild hall?

Post by ocayucos »

Scholars have their library, Warriors have their castle, will Adventurers get a hall, or would that be a hassle?

I didn't plan that to rhyme at first, but the rhythm was there! We could have a lodge, maybe. Snowpine Lodge? That would be a cool shoutout to original CLOK, and I think a lodge could encompass all the adventurer types.
Rias
DEV

Re: Guild hall?

Post by Rias »

I've been considering something like a lodge, but I also like the idea that the Adventurer Guild doesn't really have a big main hub, and rather just individual little chapters all over the place. What with adventurers being out there adventuring all over the place all the time. Whatever I end up going with (maybe both?), rest assured I do intend for it to be more than just the single-room lounge it's in right now.

Sorry Adventurers, your guild really does need some more attention soon.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Rilulth

Re: Guild hall?

Post by Rilulth »

I would like to nominate myself to build up some cool Adventurers Guild chapters and such!
tulpa —
If we ever get player housing, Mistralite houseshares are going to be full of this stuff. "Damnit who let the thousand-year old angry venomous moths out of their velvet pouch again?"