Bard tactical dodge with tumble and flip

Rangers, bards, treasure hunters, rogues - anyone with a love for the adventurous lifestyle beyond the town walls.
ocayucos

Bard tactical dodge with tumble and flip

Post by ocayucos »

Could bards get the inspiration bonus of Tactical Dodge when pulling a flip or tumble away from an attack?
Rias
DEV

Re: Bard tactical dodge with tumble and flip

Post by Rias »

Per the changelog: Bards with the Tactical Dodge ability will now gain some Inspiration when avoiding attacks via Tumble (10) and Flip (20).
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
ocayucos

Re: Bard tactical dodge with tumble and flip

Post by ocayucos »

Thank you for adding this! I would say that it feels a little overpowered or at least too easy right now. I'm always at 90 to 100 inspiration right now once I get there. I would suggest making them half what they are now. That or make inspiration go down quicker. From the Tactics:Bard description it sounds like it should be extra benefit when you're in a group also inspiring you, but I usually fight solo and my inspiration is always capped so I don't think I'd even notice a difference by being grouped and getting group inspiration from my party.

I also have another suggestion: Word of Inspiration. Distribute all the Bard's inspiration among their group.