Guardian bugs

Peerless warriors of varying types, from hulking armored dreadnoughts to stealthy light-footed nightblades.
Umbra

Guardian bugs

Post by Umbra »

The ability "Shield Charge" says that it is more effective at ranged or avoid position and by name says "charge" but is only useable in melee range, also regular shield bashes deal damage so why does shield charge not, even if it had to be at extra balance cost like 8 or 10.

I was guarding a friend that was using a sling and I had longsword and oak shield, guardian tactic, and guard on my friend but a ranged enemy slinging stones I believe was able to attack my friend with no attempt to guard and several attacks were made while I was trying to chase it down since shield charge doesnt charge. Was a very frustrating combination...

Sorry if I put this in the wrong spot
stratcat

Re: Guardian bugs

Post by stratcat »

It's best to post bug reports using the bug command in game. I think Rias has a bug tracker there and can manage them more easily that way.
Rias
DEV

Re: Guardian bugs

Post by Rias »

Per recent changelog entries:

- Mounted attacks, Shield Charge, and Tackle now close greater distances to targets on each melee approach attempt.
- Guarding can now intercept ranged attacks as well as melee attacks.

Enjoy!

P.S. Neither mounted nor charging attacks close to melee instantly. If the target is in the Avoid combat mode it will take longer to close than if they were in Engage.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO