Berserker Fury suggestions

Peerless warriors of varying types, from hulking armored dreadnoughts to stealthy light-footed nightblades.
Bonehead

Berserker Fury suggestions

Post by Bonehead »

I've found myself fighting alot of Bog bodies recently, and had a thought during my engagements with them. It seemed a bit odd to me that Berserker who's in the midst of his fury, foam and spittle flying everywhere, would suddenly just stop and become mesmerized by the strange thoughts in his head. Now, I know the effect is occult in nature, but it did give me an idea for a suggestion.

What if Berserkers we're able to use their fury somehow to aid in resisting mental effects? Perhaps it can be an ability they learn. The higher their Fury, the better chance they have to ward off a mental effect. Just a thought!
Wut?
Gorth

Re: Berserker Fury suggestions

Post by Gorth »

I'm not sure if this is the best place, but I've enjoyed playing Berserker types who's Rage/Fury/whatever the game system calls it is more of an intense brutal battle focus than a deep simmering rage. I think that would fit really well with my Berserker's high Meditation and also with an Ability like this.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.