New ability: Adrenaline Rush (Warriors, Rng, Pri)

General discussion of Guilds that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Rias
DEV

New ability: Adrenaline Rush (Warriors, Rng, Pri)

Post by Rias »

The new Adrenaline Rush ability is now available to all Warriors, as well as Rangers and Primalists.

Fun fact: This ability has technically been implented for a very long time - I remember working on it back nearish the beginning of COGG. I just forgot to ever add it to any guilds or classes. Whoops. Thanks to the person who brought it up to me after someone else brought it up to them. I guess it's been on the wiki for a while now, and someone finally thought to wonder about why no one ever seems to be able to learn it.

I will definitely need feedback on this one. It feels like one that might possibly need some balance tweaking in a downward direction. That is to say it seems like it's pretty good to me, but I haven't really used it a whole lot in real player gameplay experience, and it feels like one of those abilities that might be even better than it sounds on paper numbers-wise. And if the opposite is somehow true, let me know that, too.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Lexx416

Re: New ability: Adrenaline Rush (Warriors, Rng, Pri)

Post by Lexx416 »

I like it so far! I find it helps with energy efficiency when it comes to using flurry and mighty blow, which feels nice. I find myself wishing it lasted just a teensy bit longer or had a shorter cooldown, which probably means it's in a good place.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."