Guild Specialization Morale Boosts

General discussion of Guilds that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Lexx416

Guild Specialization Morale Boosts

Post by Lexx416 »

These are just some ideas I had for little morale boosts, that each guild specialization could have. These are pretty rough ideas, seeing as I haven't played any of the Warrior specs, and the Adventure Guild specs haven't been released as of this.

These perks would be included with the guild specialization, and maybe each guild spec could have 2-3 little ways to get those (capped) boosts to morale. Perhaps these could be "perks" that are chosen when a character selects their specialization (1 per), but I think it'd be cool to just have these little perks for free regardless.

Warrior Guild
  • Duelists - Parrying successfully
  • Nightblades - Getting a successful ambush off on foe
  • Berserker - Doing or taking damage when at a certain level of Fury
  • Maurader - Dirty Tricks successfully hitting
  • Guardian - Successfully protecting a group member
  • Dreadnaught - Getting off a counter-punch
Adventurer Guild
  • Bard - Listening to a good Storytelling/Song, Finding new Lore
  • Ranger - Sleeping ouitside with a sleeping bag or bedroll, experiencing natural beauty (could be special tags in specific rooms, that are particularly breathtaking or beautiful)
  • Rogue - Bypassing traps on lockboxes/doors, feats of artificery
  • Treasure Hunter - Opening lockboxes with high wealth value inside, bypassing traps on doors/in rooms, discovering previously unknown lore
Physicker's Guild
  • Healing a particularly bad wound
  • Mixing up a particularly high quality salve

If you have any other suggestions, post them here!
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Rias
DEV

Re: Guild Specialization Morale Boosts

Post by Rias »

I like stuff like this, so keep the suggestions coming!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

[api] <Agelity (mentor)> I keep thinking that campfire food providing extra morale to druidy types (at least rangers) would be neat. Takes far more effort to get that stuff going as it is, but I can't help but imagine that cooking some beans in a tin can over an open fire would make rangers just the happiest of campers

Just another addition to the list of suggestions! (And also bumping this thread so folks remember it's here)
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Irylia

Post by Irylia »

Player morale boost: adding a crafter's guild ;) I kid, I kid... but no, really *stares*.