A letter to Adalmund, gravekeep

A mining settlement and haven for freedom-seeking exiles, recently beginning to embrace gas and steam technologies.
Laroremas

A letter to Adalmund, gravekeep

Post by Laroremas »

Adalmund,

It has been some time since we last spoke - a year and a half - where you shared what knowledge you had of your post and answered what questions I had freely. I hope that your refuge-seeking is going well; I am terribly sorry to hear about the troublemakers that scared you off, and if it is any consolation and your desire, I am willing to include your place of work as a spot for personal patrol to ensure that said troublemaking does not continue.

Today I write you for one reason and I do hope that you can both read, and check your mailbox: I am interested in the history of Bald Hill and the catacombs beneath. How it came to be the way that it is now, what its original purpose was, how old it is - everything listed here and everything you can possibly recall. I have an intriguing theory about it all and I need to be sure that I know everything that I possibly can about the place before acting on it. Sheriff Cotton, at the latest town meeting, recommended you as possibly knowing the information I am after - if you are not, I apologize for troubling you with this letter.

Signed,
Artinian Del'terain