Church's Light Chamber restored!

A mining settlement and haven for freedom-seeking exiles, recently beginning to embrace gas and steam technologies.
Rias
DEV

Church's Light Chamber restored!

Post by Rias »

As can be read on the town post board:

"The Shadgard chapter of the Church of Light is pleased to announce that the Light Chamber, east of the Chapel, has at last been cleared of cave-in debris, the ceiling skylights replaced, and the cavern structure inspected and certified safe by the Shadgard Mining Company. Visitors are welcome to come enjoy the cavern's natural beauty at any time."

==========

To most it'll be a few new rooms to look at. To a few it'll hopefully help satisfy some of that nostalgic pining for things lost, even if it's a little different now. I know the church area just didn't ever feel quite complete to me before without this, so I was really happy to toss it in.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Candelori

Re: Church's Light Chamber restored!

Post by Candelori »

This is a beautiful alternate version of the room it was based on. I very much appreciate its familiarity and the opportunity to visit this version of a place that was very special to me in the past. Thank you for doing this.
My COGG website: https://candelori.neocities.org
You think to yourself, "I am tempted to henceforth refer to this as the Bicker Board."
You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.