Official GM List

Hear ye, hear ye!
Rias
DEV

Official GM List

Post by Rias »

I failed to announce that the "GM" help/wiki article (see here) lists current staff members.

I haven't been great about announcing when new staff come on, and while most people know Fellborn by now due to various events and antics, some may not yet have noticed our most recent addition to the Event Staff team, Akey (or just "Key", but that pesky four-letter-minimum for account names). Key is someone who has shown an enthusiasm and love for the lore of the setting as well as an exceptional understanding of it, both in CLOK and in COGG, so I'm real excited to see what our newest Event Staff GM gets up to and adds to the game!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Rias
DEV

Re: Official GM List

Post by Rias »

We have a new staff member, Technical GM Shewel!

A Technical GM is a staff member primarily concerned with the technical side of the game. They analyze stats and mechanics, test things, look into bugs, and so forth. Technical GMs may also engage in building, encounters, and events if they so choose, though it is not their main focus like it is with Event Staff GMs.

With Shewel's analyses and feedback we should be able to better sand down some of the rough edges of COGG, and will likely get some better balancing of various mechanics numbers and formulae and whatnot.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO