Bonfire Party at New Emberlight Beach

Events run by players - no GMs necessary!
Teri

Bonfire Party at New Emberlight Beach

Post by Teri »

This coming Knightsday, Augum 12th, 6 bells post zenith. I'd like to invite any interested individuals to a bit of a namesday celebration and bonfire on the beach, north of New Emberlight. Bring yourself and your supplies for the road, and a deck of cards if you're interested in a few hands. I'll be holding a bit of contest, the particulars of the prizes ye will learn there (meaning I haven't made up my mind) but bring any shells or sand coins you have already or find in the the next days for consideration. -Hreidun

(As far as shells and sand coins go, any beachcombed item you have, future or past. I feel it would split up any roleplay to attempt to forage in different sections when my aim is to see ALL the SHELLS displayed. Unless people want to do so, your time your fun. The more shells the better if people wish to do so the days before. To get a prize you aren't giving the items away, just showing them off in whatever container and similar quantity's, variety, best and worst will be considered.)
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Avedri

Re: Bonfire Party at New Emberlight Beach

Post by Avedri »

Doctor Thorne is also going to patron a sand castle building contest with prizes.
Zombilicious

Re: Bonfire Party at New Emberlight Beach

Post by Zombilicious »

Linnea of the Fallansten Clan will be offering riln for the largest fish caught before the end of the bonfire party, as well as the two runners up, for those who might not be the sort for hunting down shells.
:verungnr_tentacles: :vodr_trident: