The Tale of Ommin-Di the Snowbird: an ancient local legend revealed

General discussion of in-game events.
Lexx416

Re: The Tale of Ommin-Di the Snowbird: an ancient local legend revealed

Post by Lexx416 »

I can't typically do Saturdays unfortunately, so I hope I get to hear this legend from someone IC down the road!
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

This will be happening in about an hour! Keep an ear out for the in-game announcement telling people where to meet the storyteller.

It should be a pretty short and simple storytelling, so don't worry about it taking up a chunk of your valuable weekend time.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I'm thrilled so many people showed up! Thank you all, and I hope most people found the little event interesting. I wanted to do something that wasn't huge, but had some lore to it. I was really excited to get some info out there from this particular angle. I know there were a lot of questions unanswered, and that was by design, but maybe the old lady will feel like sharing some more sometime in the future.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Karjus

Post by Karjus »

Thanks for doing it. It certainly did raise questions, but also breathed some life into the "feeling" of the game that I wasn't expecting from a long time local of the region.

While I look forward to more questions answered, I look even more to life being breathed into Cogg and making it feel like "Cogg"
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Bonehead

Post by Bonehead »

Definitely an interesting event! Look forward to more stories!
Wut?