Octum Approaches (and the Octum Festival)

General discussion of in-game events.
Talyn

Re: Octum Approaches (and the Octum Festival)

Post by Talyn »

Rules would ne nice
I'm Not Accepting Surrenders At This Time. I Want You To Know Failure, Utter Defeat, And That It Is I Who Delivers It Crashing Down Upon You.
-NotRias
Fellborn

Post by Fellborn »

The store, Conceal, Don't Feel just opened up at the festival for all your fancy needs.
Fellborn

Post by Fellborn »

...and The Basic White Furl is now also released.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

With the server issues/crashes and some other stuff I'm a bit behind schedule, but I wanted folks to know I've got both tattoos and some livestock that are almost ready! The festival grounds may be left open a bit past Octum in order to ensure that these items are up for sale for a few days at least. Sorry for the delay!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Fellborn

Post by Fellborn »

Just a friendly reminder that the Raffle and Auction finish today at noon game time. Please get your bids/tickets in before then.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

All right, I'm going to go ahead and close up the Octum festival grounds a little later today. The tattoos and livestock are being fiddly, and between that and trying to work out the server issues we've had lately I don't want to keep drawing out the Octum festival. We'll have merchants pop by for tattoos and livestock later. The spooky spirits on the roads during Octum probably made it too difficult to transport livestock along them anyway.

Sorry for the delay on the tats and critters, but I hope everyone enjoyed the Octum festival stuff this year! I didn't get to do a lot of what I wanted (particularly events-wise), but we'll be all the more ready for next year. This year was a big step up from the previous years where we only had Charmseeking, so I'm pretty satisfied with how it went despite some setbacks!
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO