Suggestions for New Traps on Locked Boxes

Because there are too many crafting/profession skills for each to have its own forum.
Teri

Re: Suggestions for New Traps on Locked Boxes

Post by Teri »

Drinking coffee before I go to work and remembered some ideas to write down. Can't make my characters life boring
  • 1. Narcolepsy needle, random chance to fall asleep until it wears off or an antidote is taken
    2. Poison trap -decreases energy while moving or fighting for a period of time, similar to bleeding but only when moving. Again possible antidote type thing. (I think Keleran suggested poison of some kind when we discussed traps)
    3. A trap that causes slight wounds, shoots needles?
    4. Along similar lines of some type of the noise trap nobody suggested, of drawing enemies, but also maxes out risk (I sometimes pick coffers if the enemies won't go away, if hidden getting knocked unconscious means I remain hidden which is kinda silly and makes the usual needle trap inconvenient more so than dangerous)
    5. Dirt trap- Blinds the locksmith for a period of time when triggered (obvs similar to flash bang, but can't be used against others)
    6. A trap that spawns some kind of nether creature, or a insect. something not dangerous but annoying, could be a trouble while hiding
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Marcuson

Re: Suggestions for New Traps on Locked Boxes

Post by Marcuson »

We were talking about this in voice chat: a glitter bomb that covers the locksmith in shiny glitter, which makes it difficult for them to hide. Alternately, an occult trap that makes the locksmith glow brightly -- thus preventing them from hiding for, say, half a bell or so.