Cooking Recipes

Because there are too many crafting/profession skills for each to have its own forum.
Navi

Cooking Recipes

Post by Navi »

A few recipes that I'd like to see added are boiled eggs, buttered boiled corn, and a blueberry compote.
I think these are pretty self-explanatory. The boiled eggs would be travel food versions of scrambled eggs, the buttered corn could grant morale boosts, and the fruit compote is dessert.
The fruit compote would just need honey and blueberries, and a skillet, for a Shadgard twist, it could include roasted pine nuts.
wander without wanting, thrust into lands unknown. the shadows shift and change, and the worlds with them.
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day
We'll meet again
jescat

Re: Cooking Recipes

Post by jescat »

I think that there should be recipes for all the farming produce. Maybe all the vegetables can be combined with meat to make meat pies, because we have pie crusts, and no pie types, all though we don't yet have salt to make crusts. We could also make tarts and fruit pies out of the fruit and berries. Some other ideas could involve more uses for wheat flour, stews and soups, and other recipes that may involve things like cornmeal or barley flour, if that crop is ever added. In addition we could, one day in the future, be able to turn milk into cheese, which would open up a whole other host of cooking possibilities. Also let's not forget about baking bread. :)
Rilulth

Re: Cooking Recipes

Post by Rilulth »

I have provided many recipes to Rias that use all manner of farm goods. It's just a pretty big task to undertake, implementing it all (and we all know Rias dislikes coding cooking ;) )
tulpa —
If we ever get player housing, Mistralite houseshares are going to be full of this stuff. "Damnit who let the thousand-year old angry venomous moths out of their velvet pouch again?"