QOL Forging Changes

Because there are too many crafting/profession skills for each to have its own forum.
Spearman

QOL Forging Changes

Post by Spearman »

Wanted a "catch all" topic to post things we could add to make everyone's favorite craft better/more convenient.

I love that you can't see or touch someone else's "things" in the trough and on the bench... but you can still move around someone else's bloom from both the furnace and forge (unintentionally, mind you).

Also, could the containers' capacities be adjusted to take ownership into consideration? Someone currently must have a bunch of stuff just sitting in the quenching trough because I can barely fit 1-2 items in it before it is filled up:

l in trough
In the water-filled quenching trough you see an iron shortsword blade (dull-orange).
The water-filled quenching trough is full!

It won't even fit a crossbow bolt head.

As a work around, maybe add another container in the room to DUMP someone elses' stuff into to store without touching or messing with it?

>DUMP trough
You rifle through the trough and remove items that don't belong to you and place them in the iron-reinforce strongbox.
Rias
DEV

Re: QOL Forging Changes

Post by Rias »

Okay, I think I fixed the issue with the trough becoming full.

How are you moving someone else's bloom from the forge? That should be an instanced container as well, and not allow that. The furnace is not, and is the thing you have to be careful with.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Spearman

Re: QOL Forging Changes

Post by Spearman »

It's possible I'm thinking of the furnace. I could have sworn we had issues moving each other's forge-blooms around...