Storytelling (Phase 1)

Because there are too many crafting/profession skills for each to have its own forum.
Rias
DEV

Storytelling (Phase 1)

Post by Rias »

Phase 1 of storytelling is ready! I couldn't help expanding on the previous formula, so it's slightly more complex than previous incarnations in my other works some of you are familiar with. Crowd moods change over time, it's possible to observe the crowd to try and discern said mood, there are bonuses for specific combos pertaining to specific moods, and stuff like that. Here's a handy article about it (or just type HELP STORYTELLING in-game): https://cogg.contrarium.net/wiki/index.php/Storytelling
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Rilulth

Re: Storytelling (Phase 1)

Post by Rilulth »

I love this and I'm sure you're going to do similar with music ;)

Is there a place currently to train storytelling or will that be released once it's further ironed out?
tulpa —
If we ever get player housing, Mistralite houseshares are going to be full of this stuff. "Damnit who let the thousand-year old angry venomous moths out of their velvet pouch again?"
Rias
DEV

Re: Storytelling (Phase 1)

Post by Rias »

Storytelling can be trained in the Adventurer Lounge. I've also just added it to Shadgard's bookstore for people outside the Adventurer Guild, though that store will likely be removed and replaced by a library at some point in the nearish future (which will still offer the skill training).
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO