Threshing, winnowing, and spinning yarn/thread now handle bundles

Because there are too many crafting/profession skills for each to have its own forum.
Rias
DEV

Threshing, winnowing, and spinning yarn/thread now handle bundles

Post by Rias »

In my quest to get more items bundling and cut down on item bloat, threshing, winnowing, and spinning should now handle bundled items. Rimeveil and wheat both auto-bundle now. I'm still mulling over whether to have wool do so, or remain as large single items with multiple uses (and the associated oddities with weights and whatnot).

As part of better accommodating bundling code, threshing, winnowing, and spinning now always take only 1 step to complete. Enjoy the increased speed of producing thread, yarn, and threshed/winnowed goods!

I also did some decent overhauling of the spinning code while I was in there, and it no longer requires holding the item to spin from in hand. You can target an item you're holding, an item in a container you're wearing or that's on the ground, or an item that's just sitting out on the ground in the open. Syntax is now: spin <item> make <yarn/thread>. Syntax help will occur in-game to help people get used to the change (as well as new people learn it from the beginning, of course).
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO