Roles!

Share about your character, or get help brainstorming a concept, skill setup, backstory ... all that fun stuff!
Fayne

Re: Roles!

Post by Fayne »

You can still count on me to be a tailor. Someone has to keep everyone clothed.
Shaula

Post by Shaula »

I'm going for metalworking and masonry.

Is anyone planning to be a woodworker? Because we need one, badly.
Lexx416

Post by Lexx416 »

I've been doing pottery, and a bit of hunting and skinning, on my character.
"You hear the Woses, the Wild Men of the Woods... Remnants of an older time they be, living few and secretly, wild and wary as beasts."
Ily

Post by Ily »

I've got a woodworker going to help with demand, and also plan to dabble in construction and skinning
Irylia

Post by Irylia »

Since my character's been fairly consistently active, I'll go ahead and declare for filling a husbandry, construction, woodworking role. If you need animal products (milk, butter, wool etc.) or anything built with wood (animal shelters, handcarts, containers, components etc.) I should still have a few posts up on the market board to reach me IC.

Just as a heads up, a lot of the construction stuff requires many parts and set pricing hasn't been implemented yet so if you do need something and are just starting out, I'm willing to work with your character to negotiate payments, rental, or purchase price, but it's probably going to be at least market rate for the component price plus a little more for time/effort.