Viali racial info

Discuss the various peoples and cultures of the land.
Rias
DEV

Viali racial info

Post by Rias »

Yay, we have some info on everyone's favorite indirect-query-making propriety-obsessed melodramatic asylum-seekers! Check the wiki article or type HELP VIALI in-game.

I don't consider this a complete writeup. Details are missing, but I feel like it's a pretty good starting point. If people have particular questions, go ahead and ask them and I'll try to expand the article to include the new info (or just post it here if I feel it doesn't necessarily belong on the wiki for some reason).

There are also a few minor details/terms I'm not 100% on and may alter in the future - if so, I'll announce it.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Rias
DEV

Re: Viali racial info

Post by Rias »

Fixed a mistake in the "relations" section where it erroneously said the Nuum and Fasa have been solid allies. It now correctly states that it's the Viali and Fasa who have been solid allies.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Rias
DEV

Re: Viali racial info

Post by Rias »

Fixed another mistake that erroneously read: "In their early settlement on Arad, the Viali attempted to break away from the monarchy model used in their homeland of Ivial"

Updated it to state that their homeland was Constantia, not Ivial. (Ivial is their new home!)
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO