Cosmology Question

Discussion of religion and the Immortals.
Teri

Cosmology Question

Post by Teri »

Too big for voicechat, so added in here.
Lexx: Is there anything you can tell us about the general cosmology about the world Cogg is set in, that our PCs might know about? I know we don't have plane-hopping magic (and I don't ever expect to), but are there (whether scholarly or folkloric) accounts of other worlds, the afterlife, etc., beyond what is already listed on the wiki?

Specifically, I was thinking about the afterlife in general in regards to like... A punitive afterlife (akin the modern concept of "Hell"), but that led me to think about general non-terrestrial cosmology. Any weird other worlds you can tell us (even apocryphal) info about? Does Undm ONLY decide if a soul passes on or stays, or do they have purview over the "location" a soul goes in the afterlife?
Oh no, looks like I might die as I have lived. In the wrong place at the wrong time
Gorth

Re: Cosmology Question

Post by Gorth »

I'd like to bring this up to attention again, simply because I'm interested in the answer, and also because I'm curious what the general mortal thoughts/expectations are for the afterlife.
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.