Roen

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Karjus

Roen

Post by Karjus »

This is a Roen appreciation post. On voice the other night, both Baako and I mentioned the fact that we both adore him despite the fact we never get to actually roleplay with him.

Fantastic character. Keep it up.
- Karjus

Speaking to you, XYZ says, "Never bother to wash it. It gets dirty again anyway."
Speaking to XYZ, you say, "I hope you don't treat your ass the same way."
Delphine

Re: Roen

Post by Delphine »

Seconded! Or thirded? I absolutely adore Roen and I especially loved seeing him get a bit feisty yesterday with the bandit fort RP. Also, his insistence on drinking milk instead of alcohol is just exceptionally endearing.
You think to yourself, "I am surrounded by idiots and petulant children."

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
Zombilicious

Post by Zombilicious »

I didn't get to RP with Roen much on Zahra, but I was able to realize he's a superb player with great characterization.

With my new character, I get to see that he has a lot of depth and heartwrenching internal stuff that just makes me want to hug him. So. Yeah, Roen is 10/10, five gold stars across the board, everyone should RP with him at least once.
:verungnr_tentacles: :vodr_trident:
tulpa

Post by tulpa »

I endorse this.

Tulpa does not endorse this.
Gorth

Post by Gorth »

Maya's been having lots of great RP with him recently. All I can give is just a big smile and a nod of apreciation for what this character has caused on my own character.
Keep doing what you do!
:undm_scales_key: :shagerd:
Proud owner of the ten thousandth post.
Marcuson

Post by Marcuson »

Roen is a righteous dude.
saladbowl

Post by saladbowl »

Thanks! Y'all play some great characters too. Without them, he'd have nobody to riff off. And don't tell Rias he has lots of French inspiration in him. I'm not sure there's an applicable analogue in COGG.
Ephemeralis

Post by Ephemeralis »

10/10 would have legs shattered again