Thanks for the warm welcome!

Give your fellow roleplayers some kudos.
Delphine

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Post by Delphine »

I was going to wait until I had been playing for a full week before writing this, but I've just had such a great time so far that I had to go on ahead and write this now!

I wanted to give a shout-out to a few people who have taken the time to RP with my character so far. For starters, Tazal. I was just sort of bumbling through on my first day when he made an effort to stop and engage with me. It was an excellent bit of writing and that interaction helped shape my character's initial goals in Shadgard!

Then Kiari and Hreidun: Thank you for the weaving workshop RP! It can get kind of lonely in there, so having someone to talk to has been nice.

Charlae and Jamie: Thank you for the little bits of RP about town. It's always nice bumping into you two about game!

Sarah and Suzy: I really enjoyed running into you two in the commons. The banter between your characters was super entertaining.

There have been others like Bianca and Elrond and Cordelia and I enjoyed meeting all of you too! And all the various people whose names I didn't quite catch and those I've chatted with on esp. It's been a blast so far.

Thank you for being such a welcoming community! I'm definitely looking forward to meeting more people and making more stories.
You think to yourself, "I am surrounded by idiots and petulant children."

You experience a sudden flash of insight, as though you have an increased understanding of who you are.
Rias
DEV

Re: Thanks for the warm welcome!

Post by Rias »

We're glad to have you! We really do have a great community here. From the GM side: Looking forward to hopefully pulling you further into the world with some of the ongoing events as they continue to ramp up.
<Rias> PUT ON PANTS
<Fellborn> NO
Frisbee

Post by Frisbee »

Agreed 100%, this community is amazing. You and your character are another lovely addition to it and I'm glad you're having such a good time here.
Stop putting watermellons into the first thing you see that looks like it can hold a watermellon. It is most rude, because you'll only make them feel like they don't belong.
artus

Post by artus »

I wonder if I knew your character. It's hard to keep track of who plays who anymore, lol.
Looking forward to interaction if we haven't had any, and looking forward for more interaction if we've had. Love you.